Wednesday, 23 March 2011

The Medium Karin Page

Karin Page, founder of the Star of the East spiritual healing centre in Kent, England, had been seeing ghosts since the age of six, but it took a message from the ‘other side’ to finally convince her.

“One day my elderly mother-in-law promised me that she would come back after her death so that I would have proof of the survival of the soul. I didn’t take it seriously at the time, but two months after her passing all the clocks in the house starting behaving strangely. They all showed a different time and a travelling alarm clock rolled off the shelf and crashed at my feet just as I was telling my daughter about how oddly they were all behaving. Another day the phone jumped off its holder on the wall and started swinging from side to side. Then the electric blanket and toaster switched themselves on. Each time I felt a chill in the air. It was Mary trying to tell me that she was with me.

“The final proof came when I went to a spiritualist meeting and was told by a medium, who I’d never met before, that my husband’s mother was trying to communicate, that her name was Mary and that she had died of cancer, both of which were true. She just wanted to say thank you for all the time I had looked after her. Then the medium said that Mary sent her love to my husband, my son and his girlfriend and she named them all which left me speechless. The only thing I couldn’t understand was when she said, ‘I’m with Emma now’, because I didn’t know of an Emma in the family. Mary had never mentioned her. Afterwards I learnt that Emma had been Mary’s sister who had died 11 years earlier. Since then I have smelt Mary’s talcum powder on many occasions and I know then that she is watching over me.”









No comments:

Post a Comment